WOOX R5077 GU10 4.5W Wi-Fi Smart LED Spotlight RGB & WW
- Works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and echo Dot) and Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately) and IFTTT
- No Hub required - Works with any 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate Hub or paid subscription service
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Woox home app
- Rgb with dimmable soft warm White colour for customised lighting.
- Setting schedules, timers and scenes and have your lights work around your life.
Control Your Light from Anywhere
- Using Wi-Fi, you can control the Woox Smart Spotlight without a hub or additional hardware. The Smart Spotlight installs as easily as a standard light bulb, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Woox Home app. Woox Home also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness, setting schedules and scenes, and tracking energy used. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the Woox Smart Spotlight when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- The Woox Smart Spotlight works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through voice control. Assign a name to each Smart Spotlight and simply communicate with them by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
No Hub Required
- The Woox Smart Spotlight works with any Wi-Fi router (2.4GHz Band) without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- You can control your lights remotely wherever you are. With geo-fencing technology, your lights can even welcome you home or switch off automatically when you leave your home. It’s all about simplifying your life and giving you peace of mind in smart and useful ways.
Set light schedules
- Set the lights to come on at a pre-set time, so the lights are on when you arrive home. You can even set rooms to light up at different times. And of course, you can let the lights turn off gradually in the night, so you never have to worry whether you've left any lights on.
- Spot Light
- Light Colour
- Smart home
- Smart Lighting
No customer reviews for the moment.