Sony AKA-SF1, Black, Sony HDR-AS15
Mount Action Cam without its waterproof case
- Skeleton frame for mounting Action Cam in a range of positions.
- An alternative way to mount Action Cam.
- Mount Action Cam in various positions.
- Connect accessories even when mounted.
- Waterproof case not required - The skeleton case lets you securely mount Action Cam to a tripod without having to put it in the waterproof case first.
- More flexible shooting - Action Cam can be placed in the skeleton frame in various positions, right side up or upside down, facing forward or backward.
- Shoot from all angles - The included L-type attachment can be fixed to the left or right of the frame giving you even more shooting options.
- Power up - The connector cover can be opened while Action Cam is mounted so you can connect and charge via a USB cable.
- Record clear audio - With the skeleton frame fitted you can still plug in an external microphone (sold separately) via the stereo mini jack.
- Play video on the big screen - The skeleton frame also allows access to the HDMI output so you can screen the footage you’ve just shot.
Sony AKA-SF1. Colour of product: Black, Compatibility: Sony HDR-AS15
|Colour of product||Black|
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Sony NP-F970, 6600 mAh, 47.4 Wh, Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), 7.2 V, Black, 1 pc(s)
Sony LA-EA3, Black, Metallic, Metal, Plastic, ILCE-7K ILCE-7 ILCE-7M2K ILCE-7M2 ILCE-7R ILCE-7RM2, 76 x 69 x 35 mm, 105 g
Sony BCQM1, Black, Indoor battery charger, batteries W / V / M / H / P Series
Sony ALC-R55, DSLR-A700K DSLR-A700P DSLR-A350K DSLR-A350X DSLR-A200K SAL-1680Z SAL-75300 SAL-16105 SAL-18200..., Black