Sony AKA-SF1, Black, Sony HDR-AS15
Mount Action Cam without its waterproof case
- Skeleton frame for mounting Action Cam in a range of positions.
- An alternative way to mount Action Cam.
- Mount Action Cam in various positions.
- Connect accessories even when mounted.
- Waterproof case not required - The skeleton case lets you securely mount Action Cam to a tripod without having to put it in the waterproof case first.
- More flexible shooting - Action Cam can be placed in the skeleton frame in various positions, right side up or upside down, facing forward or backward.
- Shoot from all angles - The included L-type attachment can be fixed to the left or right of the frame giving you even more shooting options.
- Power up - The connector cover can be opened while Action Cam is mounted so you can connect and charge via a USB cable.
- Record clear audio - With the skeleton frame fitted you can still plug in an external microphone (sold separately) via the stereo mini jack.
- Play video on the big screen - The skeleton frame also allows access to the HDMI output so you can screen the footage you’ve just shot.
Sony AKA-SF1. Colour of product: Black, Compatibility: Sony HDR-AS15
|Colour of product||Black|
16 other products in the same category:
Sony AKA-FGP1, Hand grip, Universal, Universal, Grey, Translucent, AS50/AS300/X3000, 37.8 mm